Hello and Welcome to nr2. Here you will find all our editorially researched articles about various nutritional forms and dietary supplements. The best way to get started on our portal is to select one of our categories or articles below on this page.
Our core values at lt2
Quality and value for money
We test and compare numerous products and services. Only the best are presented to you.
Always up to date
After 4 months at the latest, we update each category. This ensures that our recommendations are always up to date.
Neutral and independent
Our tests and comparisons are objective and fact-based. Manufacturers have no influence on the evaluation.
See our favourite categories:
There are 3 Types of articles you will find here
- Comparisons summarize the experiences and tests of consumers and other testing institutions.
- In addition to comprehensive research, our team also asks the manufacturer directly if there are any open questions.
- Comparison tables can be identified by the heading “Comparison”. 2nd Tests
- Many editors and product experts put selected products through their paces in our own laboratory.
- For each test, we take a close look at at least 11 products
2. Guides and studies
- Our employees concentrate on specific product categories and develop into experts in their field. They also apply their know-how to new everyday or household issues.
- Our guides provide brief answers to specific questions – for example about choosing the right type of supplement.
1. Promoting excellent product quality
We know from our work that the best-selling products are not always the best. We ensure more transparency on the market and thus promote product quality. Every year, we test around 2,000 products in over 200 categories.
2. Quick decision-making help
It is important to us that the most important information and clear purchase recommendations are available at a glance. In this way you can make a well-founded purchase decision within a few minutes.
3. Stay free and independent
We work independently and still offer our results free of charge. How does it work? Via so-called affiliate links, we receive a commission from the linked online shops for every product sold – regardless of which manufacturer it comes from.
What’s the point in supplements?
Many consumers use dietary supplements, but don’t see themselves well enough informed about products. On average, 60 percent of Germans have already used supplements, i.e. products with e.g. vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids or dietary fibres, plant or herbal extracts. 28 per cent express no interest in it, eight per cent can imagine an income in the future. In order to form a clear opinion to products, however, many consumers lack information. 48 per cent confirm “fully and completely” or “rather” the statement, food auxiliary means are still too little well-known to them.
Also experts are impressed
Beta alanine is another amino acid that is used together with the amino acid histidine to produce the acid buffer carnosine of the skeletal muscles. It has been shown that athletes who engage in high-intensity activities have higher carnosine levels in their skeletal muscles, which can improve muscle performance by buffering hyperacidity.
One more thing… Discovering the benefits of beta-alanine
Studies show that beta alanine can indeed increase endurance performance and a combination of creatine and beta alanine is obvious. Finally, it allows the user to do more repetitions with a given weight, which could increase the rate of gain. It is obvious that Beta Alanine can act as an effective booster for creatine and this combination can lead to more endurance, more strength, increased fat loss and increased muscle growth.